cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save money by recommending Plusnet

Tell your friends about us and if they sign up between now and October 16th and you’ll get a big reward. You’ll get 4 times the usual monthly discount for the first 6 months that the referred account is active, and you’ll be entered into a draw to win a weekend away up to £700.  After six months the discount will go back to the usual values. There's no limit to the number of people that you can recommend, so the more people you recommend the bigger the discount you'll get. Find out more about the offer.

0 Thanks
4 Comments
4 Comments
beano
Grafter
Damnit! I noticed my first referral last week!
Sheepy
I'm extremely disappointed to note that recommending PlusNet favours recent referrals rather than those where personal sponsorship or promotion if you like from experienced users .. 6 years in my case...! This is very shoddy!
paul17
Not applicable
hi i have in the last month recommended a friend of the family and she has opened a account with you but i havent had any discount or have you been in touch.she has given you my user name but thats as far as it has gone.could you please get in touch.
Chris
Legend
Hi Paul, I've had a quick look on your account and can't see any referrals showing, if you can ask your friend to raise a ticket on their account saying you referred them we'll get it added on for you.