cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet win 4 uSwitch awards!

uswitch_awardIt’s that time of year again folks, the uSwitch.com Broadband Satisfaction Awards 2011 have been announced, and we’re very excited to let you know that we’ve won 4 awards! Our accolades this time around include the coveted ‘Best overall customer satisfaction award’. Please take a look at the uSwitch Broadband Customer Satisfaction Awards for more details including the other 3 awards we won and the 5 we came very close indeed to winning.

It’s smiles all round again here at Plusnet Towers and I’m sure we’ll be taking a close look at what we can do to take a few more awards next time. Congratulations to O2 for taking the awards we didn't quite scoop this year but we'll be back again next year for another crack at them. We’d like to send out our heart-felt thanks to everyone that took the time to complete the survey and for their continued support. We also hope that you’ll join us on giving our hard working call centre staff a well earned pat on the back for their part in helping us achieve this.

0 Thanks
9 Comments
9 Comments
reserved1
Not applicable
Bad day to post this news Adam, some may take it to be an "April Fool" joke!!!!
Crookes
Not applicable
@reserved - I was thinking that - its basically half a day a year which would be ideal to announce terrible news, and everyone would just assume you were joking hehe.
dhumble
Grafter
I think that when a service is nominated or puts themselves forward for an award, that the award providers then be allowed to canvass all the customers. I've been with PlusNet since 2002 and I now feel that they are so big that customer support and thus, customer satisfaction is suffering. How many have been affected by the February billing fiasco? I'd be happy to retract this comment when my problem is resolved in a timely fashion.
dhumble
Grafter
I am currently in discussion with PlusNet support team about my billing issue and now believe it to be a isolated problem and I retract my above comment at this time. A website administrator is welcome to remove my outburst. Thank you.
Simon5
Not applicable
I dread to think what other ISP's are like. I was without any connection for 3 weeks after being 'upgraded' to 21CN, constantly having to chase updates despite being told I would be updated. After reconnection my speed dropped dramatically within a few days. I have had no response since raising a ticket 5 days ago!
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Simon, apologies for the time taken to respond. Have just taken a look at your account and can see that somebody got back to you this morning. It was a complaint ticket you raised, and we aim to respond to those within five working days as per the Code of Practice that's hyperlinked on the page you raised your ticket from - http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/complaints_code_of_practice.shtml?#whatwewilldo
tony8436
Grafter
I also dread to think what other ISP's are like if Plusnet can get awards. I had to go 6 weeks with a speed of 31 Kbps. I was on the phone to them everyday and by the end was sick of hearing 'wait another 24/48/72 hours'. My contract term is over and if they are prepared to make me go this long without service and hide behind their t's & c's saying that they do not guarantee an internet connection, then as far as I am concerned, they can take their 'service' and use it as a suppository.
cns949
Not applicable
I've been a customer for near 4 years and have no complaints. These rewards are well deserved.
Btman
Not applicable
Well done plusnet. I think you are best value for money and have the best customer support