cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Business Offer July 2014

Plusnet From the 11th July, Plusnet Business Broadband will be available from just £4 per month. Or, if you need more speed, you can get super fast Business Fibre from just £10 per month.  That’s our best ever fibre offer! Offer pricing is for the first 12 months of a 24 month contract, plus £10.50 monthly line rental. You’ll be able to choose the most suitable package for you based on your speed and usage needs, the offers available are:

• Business Broadband(25GB) up to 17Mb/s from £4 a month+.
  • Unlimited Business Broadbandfrom £6 a month+.
  • Business Fibre(50GB) up to 76Mb/s from £10 a month+.
  • Unlimited Business Fibre from £15 a month+.

+All offer pricing is for the first 12 months when taking a 24 month contract along with line rental of £10.50 per month. Terms and conditions* apply on all offers Business Fibre Offer July 2014 . With Business Fibre and Unlimited Business Fibre from just £10 and £15, this represents our best ever offer for Business Fibre. New customers can sign up to these great prices at plus.net/business.   *Terms and Conditions: Available to new Plusnet Business customers who sign up to a 24 month contract and take one of the following packages with Plusnet Business Line Rental at £10.50 per month:  Business Broadband from £4 a month for the first 12 months (£8 a month thereafter), Unlimited Business Broadband from £6 a month for the first 12 months (£13 a month thereafter), Business Fibre from £10 a month for the first 12 months (£23 a month thereafter) or Unlimited Business Fibre from £15 a month for the first 12 months (£33 a month thereafter.)   For customers signing up by 7th September 2014 at www.plus.net/business or by calling Plusnet. The broadband offers are only available online via www.plus.net/business.  Prices quoted above are for low cost area only (different prices apply outside of a low cost area).  Unless otherwise stated, all prices exclude VAT at 20%.  Router delivery of £4.99 applies, should you choose one.  Full terms and conditions can be found at www.plus.net/business/.

0 Thanks
10 Comments
10 Comments
Julie4
Not applicable
Don't bother with this awful firm. They put our broadband and home phone on at a nursing home down the road from where we were living, then wouldn't believe it when we said we didn't have it to begin with. Customer service, if you enjoy holding on to complain and getting nowhere for 30 odd minutes , go for it, but if you have a life DONT TOUCH THEM, or if you have a complaint ring new customers as you will get through straightaway instead of holding on for 30 minutes. You ask to speak to a Manager and they are always "in meetings" and they charge for services you haven't got. RUBBISH FIRM
Julie4
Not applicable
I can guarantee the above TRUTH won't be made available to the public then!!
flexo1966
Grafter
6 weeks for phone line to be turned on 7 weeks for broadband to installed, during which time they opened me 2 accounts. Having done this they closed one one and with it my phone number of 27 years. (later regained). Charged me twice for initial set up (later refunded) The openreach contractor was a sub contractor which when turning on the b/band has disabled every phone socket in the house baring the openreach socket. Trying to call them is joke, 1 hour 40 minutes wait on Friday. The people on the end of the phones are clueless. Never have I come across such complete incompetence. I went with this company because is was sponsored by Which magazine Has anyone got contact details where I can raise a complaint to Which magazine. I feel that if they lose that endorsement they lose a lot of custom. I asked to cancel but was one day to late so now I am stuck with the most amateurish, untrained employes and managers (if they can be called that) that I have ever come across. I thought Talktalk was bad, and they are bad, very bad but Plusnet are at the top league of there own league.The league of Complete Incompetence
flexo1966
Grafter
Your comment must be checked by a human to make sure it isn't spam. Nothing personal, we check all comments from users who are not logged in. It should be approved within 24 hours. ????? Logged in as flexo1966. Your comments As you can see fools I AM LOGGED IN !!!!!
Jon_Bradley
Not applicable
I am sorry to see what appears to be fresh ideas in telecommication dropped from a great height in to the maw of incompetance. Its all very well at the top no doubt, but your foot soldiers must be on the receiving end of endless complaints and I am surprised that many have not quit yet. Your wait time reeks of utter disregard for clients time and cost, and your staff's rigid adherance to a rule book that simply cannot understand any deviance from a parrot fashon statement beggars belief. I am surprised that BT still admit to owning your organisation. When you realise that many of your clients have pushed off elsewhere, you might wake up
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
So sorry to hear about this Julie, if this still needs some attention please don't hesitate to send me a private message on the forum section of community including your username or a ticket ID>
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Thanks for taking my call earlier. I've picked up and have ownership of this issue now. I've updated ticket 88696923 and will keep you posted. Adam
agarland
I reluctantly support the adverse comments above. Since joining Plusnet in April this year my experience has been reasonable at start to the present, terrible. I'm at the point of disconnecting broadband when I need to use the telephone. A noisy telephone line and a broadband speed of 0.1mb - 0.2mb (when I can get on line). Problems reported; engineer called; inference my domestic wiring faulty, despite my operating from my master boxs for sometime - he did update my master box faceplate. Recorded problem still open. Access to forum lost - due to forgotten username and no avenue of recovery.
Trevor1
Not applicable
Never had any problems with this service always answers the phone after about 4 mins great value.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Hi Alan, The line issue sounds like a fault and I'm certain we can help with that. As for your forum access I can help with that too, mind commenting again with perhaps a support ticket ID so I can identify your account and get in touch with you? Adam