cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet wins another award!

All of us here at PlusNet are ecstatic to announce that we have won another award! Custom PC Magazine have just declared the winners of their annual awards and we are very proud to announce that they have awarded us with the grand title of Best Internet Service Provider. For those Custom PC readers out there, you may have also noticed that there's an article included about Broadband Your Way Pro, our recently released product, tailored towards our gaming community. Ensuring that Gaming and VoIP traffic is given the highest possible priority on our network will allow optimal ping times throughout the day. We're naturally euphoric about winning our latest award as it reinforces what we set out to do in our Plans for 2007 mission statement and shows the commitment that we are making to provide the best technical and customer support in the industry. We will of course strive to add even more trophies to our cabinet, and maintain our investment to ensure that our standards continue to improve further.

0 Thanks
8 Comments
8 Comments
MikeWhitehead1
Not applicable
Congratulations on the award PN, very much deserved! Who is it in the picture recieving the award btw?
Penny
Superuser
Well done all. It's clear from the blog above, how much this means to you guys :) ... interesting interview with Google's Head of Research - http://www.custompc.co.uk/features/601291/an-interview-with-googles-head-of-research.html - on the blog-linked Custom PC Magazine site, by the way. Regards, Penny.
wardrobe
and it was based upon this that i have joined plusnet pro, yesterday, im awaiting my connection from my current ISP Smiley cant wait for quakewars.
John_Essex
Grafter
Nice to see that the ISP I have been with for over 7 years now is getting back to the position that made me consider it as my provider in the first place :-) Keep it up PlusNet.
James1
Not applicable
Mike - That's Alistair Wyse, our Technical Director.
fceluk1
Not applicable
Well done guys You have really pulled it round as you said you would. Congratulations
KEN_DRIVER
Not applicable
Now more years ago than I care to remember I started out with Force9 on dial-up. Then it was free-online.net dial-up/Broadband now it's PlusNet. Over all these years the service has been excellent apart from BT screwing-up my line from the nearby exchange a few years ago. The award is well deserved. Keep up the good work! PS: Where's the webcams into the offices gone?
Neil_A1
Not applicable
"PS: Where’s the webcams into the offices gone?" Have a look here: http://www.plus.net/webcams/