To celebrate the launch of the community site we are running a competition with a fantastic Canon SLR digital camera up for grabs!
To enter all you need is some holiday photos and an account with one of our brands. So grab your cameras and get snapping!
How do I enter?
You need to upload any photos you wish to enter on to this thread in the general chit-chat forum.
1. The prize draw is open to all existing customers of PlusNet, Force9, Free-Online or Metronet. Non customers can also enter the competition by signing up for a free dial up account with any of the above suppliers.
2. Entries to the competition must be made between Monday 30th July and Friday 24th August 2007. A panel of PlusNet judges will then decide upon the best 10 entries. The forum community will then select a winning entry from the top 10 photos. This will be measured as a poll on the community site forum. Community members will be allowed to vote for one of the final 10 pictures. If the community vote results in a tie the judges shall have the casting vote.
3. Your entry must be entirely your own original work, must not defame anybody nor breach any copyright.
4. Entrants are permitted to enter a maximum of 3 pictures to the competition. Any entrant posting more than this amount will have all additional photos removed.
5. All images must be uploaded in JPEG format and the maximum file size for a single image is 4MB.
6. Customers must be UK residents. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted by Sept 28th then the runner up will be the new competition winner.
7. The competition is not open to employees of PlusNet plc or their families, their agents, and anyone else who may be professionally connected to the promotion. Customers outside of the geographical area serviced by PlusNet are not eligible.
8. No cash alternative available for any part of the prize. There is one prize consisting of a Canon Digital SLR camera. The prize is subject to availability. PlusNet reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize with one of equivalent or greater value for any reasons beyond its control, including non-delivery by our suppliers.
9. No purchase necessary. PlusNet reserves the right to change, or close this competition without prior notice if required for any reasons beyond its control.
10. The prize winner will be notified by 21st Sept. The prize winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to “Holiday Photo Competition, PlusNet plc, Internet House, Tenter Street, Sheffield, S1 4BY” before 31st October 2007.
11. Winners may be asked to take part in any publicity reasonably requested. PlusNet plc will respect the rights and privacy of the prize-winner at all times. PlusNet plc is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent excepting for the purpose of the delivery of your prize if you are a winner.
12. We reserve the right to remove uploaded images which we consider may cause offence or may be unsuitable or inappropriate for this competition, for example (without limitation) because of their violent, criminal, religious, political, racial, sexual or exploitative content.
13. Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and entrants will be deemed to agree to be bound by them.