cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Halloween from Plusnet

pumpkins It's the last (working) day of October so in honour of Sunday Plusnet has been transformed into a spooky, fright filled building. We've had witches, ghosts, pirates, spiders and bats to name but a few. The best part of it all is that it was all in the name of a good cause - all proceeds are headed to help Alzheimer's. We've had quizzes, games and scary themed food. There's been Bingo, 50p a sheet with some avid players having several on the go at once. We've been bobbing for apples, unfortunately there's no photos of that though (would you take a digital camera into a room where water was flying around like indoor rain?) You want some proof? Take a look at the pictures below..... if you dare!! Fancy Dress competition winners Our fancy dress competition winners. hrmeeting Left to right - CSC General Manager, Head of HR and Chief Operational Officer. powermeeting ...and on the left, our CEO. Doesn't look that scared, does he? spookydesks And a shot of the pod winning the 'spookiest decorations' award. Shame you can't see the body outline. There was also the customary 'decorating' of Bob's desk. He does enjoy it, which is why we do it at every available opportunity. And frequently when there's no reason for it. bobsdesk We'd love to quote what he said when he arrived this morning. We're not going to, though. All the proceeds from today are being donated to the Alzheimer's charity which Plusnet are proud to support.

9 Comments
9 Comments
Be3G
Grafter
All looks pretty fun. There were some photos taken of Plusnet apple-bobbing three years ago here, for what it's worth.
Mattz0r1
Not applicable
Yeah, i missed out on this day caause i was on Night shift Sad oh well.....
iainagnew
And the customers get told that managers are busy when we want to escalate complaints.
HowComes
Not applicable
Yes that could explain this; Current calls waiting 38 Longest call waiting now 26 minutes and 29 seconds
James1
Not applicable
Hi guys, Iain - we've spoken recently and I'll drop you a reply to your email. I'd just like to state that whilst, yes, we did have some 'hallowe'en fun', this doesn't take away from the fact that our managers are still available to look after their teams. If you were told that managers were not available, they may well have been in a meeting at the time. Regards, James
Maha
Not applicable
Plusnet salesman are liars, I have been tied into a contract and now plusnet have broken this contract -- will be taking out legal proceedings.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Maha, what aspect of the contract do you think we've broken? Anything I might be able to help with?
Paul13
Not applicable
Would it not be better to spend the time dealing with the dreadful levels of service you provide, than wasting time with stupidity like this. Your claims for providing good service are deliberately dishonest, and your attitude of 'the customer is wrong irrespective of the facts', is unacceptable. Fortunately I've got my MAC code and will be taking my business to a reputable organisation, I'd suggest all your other customers do the same.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Paul, whilst I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad experience, I don't think there's anything wrong with having some fun in the workplace! It sounds like you've already made your mind up, but if there is anything you think I might be able to help with, then post a support ticket reference from your account and I'll take a look?