cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free games this Christmas with PlusNet

We're nearing the time of year where Slade seems to be telling you that "It's Christmas!" every five minutes and we're all starting or even finishing our Christmas shopping. If you haven't finished yet, or even if you have, here's an opportunity for a little extra gift for a friend, family member, or maybe even yourself! From November 28th until February 1st, we'll be offering every new customer who signs up for Broadband Your Way Pro a free computer game on either PlayStation 3, XBOX 360 or PC. Titles include Assassin's Creed, Rainbox Six Classics and Beowulf. To see the full list of titles that we're offering, please have a look here. Merry Christmas and Happy Gaming from all of us here at PlusNet! Assassin’s Creed © 2007 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin's Creed, Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Rainbow Six © 2006 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Persistent Elite Creation, Ubisoft, the Ubisoft logo, Ubi.com and the Soldier Icon are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Rainbow Six, Red Storm and Red Storm logo are trademarks of Red Storm Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Red Storm Entertainment, Inc. is a Ubisoft Entertainment company. Beowulf: TM & © 2007 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved. Game software: © 2007 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the United States and other countries.

0 Thanks
2 Comments
2 Comments
It's a big shame that this is for "brand new customers only". I've been a loyal Plusnet customer for several years now, and made a few referals (although I split them with my Dad). I don't have any hardware costs outstanding, although I do have my activation fee deferred as I moved house this year. But, of course, my reward for being a loyal customer is: - no free game - no new modem *sigh* Maybe when my current 12 months is up I'll cancel and sign up as a new customer.
James1
Not applicable
Hi Martin, I'm sorry you feel that way. I've had a look into your account and I'd certainly be happy to arrange for a Voyager 2110 (4 port wireless) to be sent over to you on a deferred contract if you wanted one. I've also been toying with the idea of speaking to our Head of Sales about offering a free game instead of the £5 off for 6 months that we're currently doing for existing customer who elect to commit to a 12 month contract with us. Feel free to drop me a message if you would like to discuss this further.