cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer Shopper Survey 2009

buttonComputer Shopper magazine are conducting the UK's biggest broadband survey and they need your feedback on the service we provide. Click this link to cast your vote. You'll also be able to test the speed of your connection at the voting page. Once you've voted you'll be automatically entered into a prize draw for a Shuttle PC bundle worth over £1000. To enter your vote, visit the link we've given you and take the home broadband connection survey. Voting runs until the 31st May, so get clicking and vote for us. We'll be back with the results when they are available, so watch this space.

computer shopper banner

Thanks for reading, Chris

0 Thanks
9 Comments
9 Comments
scootie1
Not applicable
these survey's should be using est of line speed you are given when signing up now. the only real choice i could give on that site was 8mb with a test result of 2800kbps. looks bad on PN but the truth is my line is a 2500-3000kbps ip profile line and throughput is allways the maxium that is possable on these ip profiles
Euge
Grafter
Any difference between PlusNet and plusnet ?! I've chosen the one without the capital 'n'.
I'm on the ADSL2+ trial - so I said 24Mbps But I get less than when I was on ADSL MAX.
paulgul1
Just browsing
I filled in the survey before reading the comments here, I went for the Capital N, also couldn't do the speed test, the site said I didn't have the correct version of Flash installed. A bit of an If'ey survey, the sort where you belive the survey if they come out in your favour or say it was a bad survey if another company comes out on top
scootie1
Not applicable
euge i went for PlusNet
Chris
Legend
Thanks for voting all, we'd already noticed that Plusnet (PlusNet) was in the list twice and have asked Computer Shopper to sort it out.
chickendippers1
Not applicable
I get the speed the speed tester predicted when I signed up, so I don't hold it against PN. However I'm afraid my results may make you look bad.
grudkin
Grafter
I Had to give my outgoing ISP the rating! Lowest score in all categorys! roll on monday!!! HELLO PlusNet, GOOD RIDANCE VIRGIN NATIONAL!!!!!!
poppy1
Not applicable
Force9 was listed as now PlusNet so I suppose that spelling was the correct choice. The speedtester was pretty good my connection was 5.95 - pleased with that.