cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you help?

Can you help?

Can you help?

We're doing some research about the impact of the recession on the Yorkshire area, the number of people that have lost their jobs in 2009 and how people are using the Internet to save themselves some money. If you are unfortunate enough to have been made unemployed in 2009 and live in the Yorkshire region then we'd love to be able to have a quick chat with you. We'll happily reward you for your time to thank you for your help . If you're interested in applying then please send me a PM (forum username chrisc) and I'll get back to you straight away with more details. If you're not currently a Plusnet customer but would like to take part then please comment on the blog and I'll get in touch.

0 Thanks
6 Comments
6 Comments
Why only Yorkshire?
chrisc
Aspiring Pro
Because that's the area that we are currently doing some research into Smiley
poppy1
Not applicable
Although I live in Yorkshire, can't help I am sorry to say, except for the fact that I always use the Internet to check things out before purchasing, recession or not. I am intrigued - presumably we'll get to find out all about it on the forum when complete?
Mark19
Not applicable
I have recently been made redundant as a direct result of the recession and am Yorkshire based, so feel free use me for your research.
chrisc
Aspiring Pro
Thanks Mark, Can you send me your Plusnet account details via PM and I'll get in touch with you. Chris
Peter1
Not applicable
I am not a Plusnet customer, but I live just outside Sheffield and your blog page suggests that you also want non-customer feedback. I am using the internet for saving money and to start up a new business. The new business is the reason for me spelunking around your news, press and blogs sections. I would be gad to take part in the survey. Peter.