cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Budget Broadband - our latest award

Yesterday, we were chuffed to announce that our fibre optic broadband had topped a Which? consumer satisfaction survey for superfast broadband and that our good honest broadband had won another Which? product recommendation. And today we're just as pleased to tell you that we've picked up yet another award - this time from PC Advisor, who voted us Best Budget Broadband 2012. Just read on to find out more about our award-winning broadband and the new trophy that we'll be polishing. We love winning awards. Not because we're adding to the trophies our mantelpiece, but because it means that we're getting things right, and offering you an internet connection and customer service that we can be proud of. That's why we're thrilled to announce that we've been voted Best Budget Broadband 2012 by PC Advisor. We won the award largely because so many of you were happy with our customer service and our great value broadband - as you can see by the Plusnet satisfaction levels you gave PC Advisor: • Reliability satisfaction: 94.9% • Performance satisfaction: 85.4% • Tech support satisfaction: 97.45% • Customer satisfaction: 98.3% • Overall satisfaction: 97.3% • Would recommend: 91% We've worked really hard to improve our customer service during the past year to make sure that it's something that differentiates us from other internet providers - so we're really pleased that you're as happy with our service as you are with our cheap broadband deals. Rosemary Hattersley of PC Advisor really summed things up when she said:

"…it's hats off to Plusnet for keeping its customers happy on most levels. Transparency of information relating to poorer-than-expected connection speeds, diligence over resolving customer issues, and the use of UK-based call centres all get a huge thumbs-up." "Of the many compliments from its customers, this summarised things best: 'The customer support I receive is absolutely top-notch. If I have a problem, which is actually very rare, I get a very prompt and helpful response. Plusnet’s technical support is one of the main reasons I have stayed with it for seven years.'"

Did you vote for us in the PC Advisor awards? What do you make of our latest accolade? Please leave us a comment and let us know …  

0 Thanks
7 Comments
7 Comments
Rising Star
Well done but it would have been nicer if it was quality with low cost. Low cost often means low quailty and often far to much importance is give to cost rather than value.
Not applicable
Not at all impressed and no i didn't vote for you. after being with you for four months, and making numerous phone calls to you because I am unable to send emails I've been told today that because I use a gmail address I can't expect you to give me a service for something you can't support!How I wish someone had told me that when I first joined you. Two of your staff have fixed it, for a short time, but I was told today that was because they probably used gmail themselves and would know what to do! Really? I thought they were all capable of dealing with faults!!!You've let yourselves down badly plusnet.I am leaving and going to BT having been told there will be no problem with my gmail address.
Not applicable
Why not change your email address it would be easier than going to BT with their foreign call centres. I would say that the award was merited but for the following reasons:- 1. My down load speeds are in single figures. 2. Mac users are not fully supported.
Not applicable
David, we support both Macs and PC's. Have you contacted our helpdesk about your speeds at any point? Thomas, there's absolutely no reason why you can't send email from your Gmail account. In fact I set my parents machine up to do just this years ago and it's worked flawlessly ever since. I'm sorry you're disappointed with the service but we really can't be expected to provide comprehensive support for third party services like GMail. We will try our best of course but the level of knowledge the support staff will have will vary (as you've found out). It's certainly not something we would explicitly train. BT's technical support folk are very unlikely to take a different stance towards this sort of thing either. Have you tried asking for help over on our discussion forums? - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?action=unread;all;start=0
Not applicable
Plusnet winning more awards again and again. I am not at all surprised as I can only give praise to a English speaking call centre based in England not in India like BT or for short(INDIA TELECOM)I was with BT and hated all the over priced products that seem to go up and up in price without the improvements in CUSTOMER SERVICES when I had problems I had to speak to some INDIAN in INDIA who I could not understand. I signed up to BT (British Telecom)not INDIAN Telecom. I am with the Best British Broadband provider in England and continue to recommend them to everyone who wants a service that can address issues and can speak English that I and my family can understand. I do not Trust any other Broadband Provider to come up to the high standards that Plusnet strives to give to their Loyal customers. If you want to get Ripped off and Pay through the nose for a BAD service I suggest you stay where you are. If you want Value for Money you can speak to a English speaking person in England by joining PLUSNET.
Not applicable
@Keith, thanks for the positive feedback! Smiley
Not applicable
The enterprise card printing offered by Shade Printing Professionals can aid you create the best company card. If you need to have high quality low cost business card printing, we're the company for you!