Did you mean: 

Will Hub 1 work on an ADSL line?

FIXED
Cagney1994
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Will Hub 1 work on an ADSL line?

Hi all

As the thread title states, would the Hub 1 work without any problems on a standard, non-fibre, ADSL line? - And is it a case of 'plug and play' just like the Hub 0 (and the TG582n previous)?

Would PN also provide one free of charge (apart from the P&P) when it comes to renewing standard BB?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 211

Re: Will Hub 1 work on an ADSL line?

Fix

As the thread title states, would the Hub 1 work without any problems on a standard, non-fibre, ADSL line? - And is it a case of 'plug and play' just like the Hub 0 (and the TG582n previous)?

Yep, and it should be plug and play providing the router is ordered from your account. [Basically, the details of the router from the account would sync to the automatic setup TR069 management system].

Would PN also provide one free of charge (apart from the P&P) when it comes to renewing standard BB? 

I don't think so I'm afraid, but it may be worth discussing that with Customer Options on 0800 013 2632.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Cagney1994
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Sorry to bump up this thread but I spoke to PN earlier today and they said the Hub 1 will not work on a standard ADSL line.

Can someone definitely clarify?

Thanks.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 211

Yep it will work.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
materialman
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Yes. I have just connected one of these today to my ADSL line. Works fine