cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Talk Router HG633 configuration setting for plusnet ( most other talk talk vdsl aswell)

SpendLessTime
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 54

Re: Talk Talk Router HG633 configuration setting for plusnet ( most other talk talk vdsl aswell)

@KaneWilliams

Unclick the TR069 box as this is causing the router to ask TalkTalk for your username and password!

KaneWilliams

Re: Talk Talk Router HG633 configuration setting for plusnet ( most other talk talk vdsl aswell)

Will try that, thanks.

biggles001
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I managed to use my HG635 to access everything but TV,when I migrated from Talktalk,so had to use the BT modem and PN router the next day.Since then I have invested in a TP Link 8890,with great success.

shanclarke1997x

I kmow this was in 2016. Really sorry for bumping the thread, if it isn't allowed then delete my comment. Smiley but I just wanted to say thank you!! My plusnet router isn't even here and my line is already actived, this was a life saver cos I have course work to do. Thank you ❤️
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 324

Welcome to our community forums @shanclarke1997x

I'm glad to hear this thread helped you out, and I'm sorry your router hasn't arrived yet.

It looks like this may be due to the formatting of your address on our systems, so I've corrected this now and re-ordered the router to you. Apologies for any inconvenience this had caused. Can you let us know when you receive it please?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
shanclarke1997x

Ah thank you!! I did contact live chat yesterday to change my address because it wasn't in the correct positions, it was jumbled up so I thought that could be why. they said they couldn't because apparently it shouldnt matter, but my address is complicated. thank you again❤️ I will tell you when I recieve it Smiley
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problems at all. Smiley

If you login to your account details page you should see your address in a different order now.

Due to the way our system works it's not 100% as I'd like to see, so I've manually inputted the address on the next router we'll send to you. Hopefully it reaches you in one piece.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
shanclarke1997x

Hello, thought I should let you know the router showed up today. Thank you again ☺️
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for coming back to us @shanclarke1997x

I'm glad to hear that! Sorry for the mix up with the address on your account.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team