Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the DNS server setting on a Hub One

DocDelete
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: How to change the DNS server setting on a Hub One

@Batchelor1970 That's very interesting. Does it make sense to report to the same TS office as you? Or is it all joined up these days?

Batchelor1970
Hooked

I believe you can report to any via citizens advice and it will be referred to the office dealing with the area covering thier trading address ie Sheffield.
gr1nch

Shame it's come to this. Looks like PlusNet expect community people to placate and push back customers, which will eventually frustrate us. Bad design.

As a new customer half way through the 1st year's contact, PlusNet are clearly failing in their promise for a well supported service.
I also want to change my DNS service because responsive connectivity is so slow at times, on my phone I repeatedly fall back to 4G/3G to connect to websites. This should not be happening. I suspect it is the PlusNet router and network design combining to provide spotty service.
And the Ethernet ports do not seem to work properly on the router. An attached WiFi AP cannot get an IP address. Even after reset. Even after a new, replacement router, that they tried to charge me £10 postage for, which I refused, then got free on insisting.
I've started looking to change my provider.