cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waited in for 7 hours engineer never turned up

EricH

Waited in for 7 hours engineer never turned up

I was told a Engineer would be with me AM yesterday, so took morning off work to wait for them. by  after waiting 5 hours and still no engineer I called Plusnet, they said the engineer was very busy and might be another 2 or 3 hours, I waited for another 3 hours and no show. No text or email or call so I missed nearly a full days work for nothing. To top it off I get a Email this morning saying I missed my appointment and they will be delaying my connection as it was my fault. It's a good job I am still within my cooling off period to cancel. 

1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Waited in for 7 hours engineer never turned up

Hi @EricH,

I'm really sorry to hear about this experience. We'll need to rearrange the appointment if you wish to proceed at this stage and I'd ask that you please provide your availability onto this support ticket. Timeframes for engineer slots range between 8AM-1PM or 1PM-6PM from Monday to Friday. I can't guarantee when the connection will be up and running, but we'll do everything in our power to ensure this is done as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team