cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service

tammie11

Terrible customer service

I've been with plusnet for 3 years. Recently called to let them know I was moving flat on Wed 1st July and they informed me they would need an engineer to come out to install the internet in my new flat. Phoned last week to change the date of installation to today, Fri 3rd as that's when we were able to get keys. (Says on the website any changes need to be notified 2 days ahead of installation and I phoned a week before). Got a confirmation email of these changes from plusnet. 

Come Wednesday the engineer still turns up and I'm told they were not informed of the changes. I got an email soon after saying as the engineer couldn't install the broadband I would be CHARGED the £60 installation fee for a new date. 

Then got an email and a text yesterday saying there'd been a delay to my order, didn't say when it would be coming, and have had no more information or contact after this. 

Have called countless times and been put on hold every time with no answer, no reply on twitter, email or my questions on my account. Meant to be getting my internet installed today between 1-6 and have no idea what's happening with that as I can't get through to them. 

Had no problem with plus net for years but this customer service is awful and I wouldn't recommend plus net now based on this situation. Especially as it now looks like they're going to charge me more now for their mistake. Please sort it out.