cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Something’s gone wrong” error

wilson1957

“Something’s gone wrong” error

Hi,

I’m trying to join your service for broadband but on three occasions after putting in my direct debit details I’m getting the “something’s gone wrong” page.

The difficulty is, I’m trying to order your online exclusive fibre extra package (£28.99 for 12 months, no activation fee). When I have called to order over the phone, two different agents have told me that offer doesn’t exist and actually suggested I’m mistaken.

How can I order this product if I’m getting an error message? I have tried on multiple devices, and multiple usernames. There are three charges pending on my debit card so I know it’s not my bank details!
3 REPLIES 3
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: “Something’s gone wrong” error

Hi @wilson1957 

So sorry to hear this - can I ask, are you trying this through our own website or a 3rd party affiliate site? 

Thanks 

wilson1957

Through your site!
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi there,

Thank you for confirming that you were seeing this error message when trying to sign up via our website. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this issue is causing you.

I've checked with our sales team and they have advised that widespread issue with signing up new accounts has been identified and that this has been escalated to our incident management team for further investigation. They're hoping to get this resolved ASAP, so I would recommend that you try to sign up again tomorrow.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team