cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card

sammy653

Reward card

I switched to plusnet around a month ago, I've paid my first bill and I still haven't received the link to claim my £50 reward card? I have emailed customer service but had no reply. Annoying really as that was one of the reasons I switched to plusnet, £50 this time of the year would be handy. Has anybody else had this issue? Where do i find this link?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Reward card

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Duplicate topic removed.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hello @sammy653

Thanks a lot for reaching out. Your account was created through an affiliate (TopCashback / Quidco etc), so the promotion is handled by themselves directly. Have you logged into your affiliate account at all or have been in touch with them regarding this issue?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
sammy653

Oh right, I was under the impression I had to apply via plusnet for the gift card. I dont see why i would apply to topcashback when it's a plusnet offer. I've logged into my topcashback account and there's nowhere where i could apply for the gift card. Where do I go from here?
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Do you have any emails from TopCashback regarding the offer? Sometimes these sorts of emails end up being picked up as spam, so it would be worth checking the spam folder of your mailbox just to be safe.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
sammy653

No there's definitely nothing from topcashback, or plusnet.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for confirming that @sammy653. To progress this issue further, please contact TopCashback by doing the following:

Go to the TopCashback website and log into your TopCashBack account.
Select 'Account', which can be found toward the top right of the website.
Click on 'Customer care'.
Select the 'View or lodge a claim' option.

You must ensure that you provide your Plusnet username and ensure that all information matches the information which we hold; otherwise, the cashback may be declined. Please be aware that this process may take up to 30 days to complete.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team