cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my first order

KA

my first order

Hello
My friend has had plusnet for 4 years and it is very much something i can pay so yesterday (2nd December) i ordered a router for me and my partner to use in our new flat. Everything is going fine but i saw on the update that there is a {strCustActivationDate} in place of where a date should be and i googled it and apparently it is something at fault so i am here to ask what is going on and how i can move this order along? I need internet for my online business and so i am currently using my partners phone data to look into this.
Thank you for any help given

7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: my first order

Hiya, thanks for your post and welcome aboard @KA

I'm sorry to see we haven't given you your activation date yet. I've just checked this for you and I can confirm your broadband's due to go live on the 9th December before midnight on the day.

If you've got any further queries or issues, feel free to get back to me and I'll be happy to help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
KA

Hello
Thank you for getting back to me so fast, can i also ask how long it takes for my router to arrive from the date it is shipped please?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @KA

It normally takes 2 days from when we've put it in the post. It should land with Royal Mail either tomorrow or Monday. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
KA

Hello
Could you please tell me if my hub is with royal mail and if it is on the way to being delivered please? i haven't had any confirmation emails that it is dispatched and when i go to Account summery and click on view order status it says its hardware dispatch pending.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi there,

From what I can see we haven't received a notification yet that we've put your router in the post, though we do generally get these notifications a tad late at around 11pm each day after the fact, due to the way our systems work.

Can you let me know if you don't receive a notification tomorrow morning so I can investigate further? 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
KA

Hello
Letting you know that i got an email saying it has been sent out and should be with me in a couple of days.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

That's great @KA, thanks for the update. Please just get back to us if you have any further queries at all.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team