cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order delayed

lishypoole

Order delayed

Hi I’ve got 4 messages saying my order has been delayed. I rung up the other day and they said there waiting for open reach to correspond or something.

Can I have a update on my
Order please.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Order delayed

Hi, a warm welcome to the forums.

Four messages - at the same time or at intervals?  If at intervals, that suggests multiple issues.

Such sounds like an issue with BT's data base, such issues need to go through an ORDI process which takes 48 hours to correct information.  If that fails (as sometimes they do) then the ISP needs to raise a "Bridge case" for further investigation which - like everything in BT Openreach / BT Wholesale - takes 48 hours!!  The need for more than one "Bridge Case" is not unknown.

Unfortunately ISPs do not get committed resolution times from BTOR or BTw - they just need to wait, so an update might not be available.  A staffer should be able to advise what needs sorting with BTOR / BTw.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Order delayed

Hiya @lishypoole, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the concern caused with your order!

I have taken a look at this and it looks like things are now progressing OK with your orders due to be completed on the 19th. 

If you have any further queries at all, please just get back to me. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team