Did you mean: 

Not received new Router

FIXED
Caerefail
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Not received new Router

Hello, 

I upgraded to Unlimited Fibre Extra on 16 December 2021 and the upgrade happened that night - brilliant service. However, I ordered a new router at the same time and haven't yet received it. I'd be grateful if one of the Plusnet staff on here could pick this up and see what has happened. Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Not received new Router

Fix

Hi @Caerefail,

I'm sorry to hear the router's not arrived just yet. I've had a look into this and can see that the order seems to have been stuck, though the package upgrade went through successfully. I've pushed that through now and you should expect to receive the router in the next 3-5 working days, though this may also depend on Royal Mail delivery times in your area at the moment.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Caerefail
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

@TheMightyAJ  Thanks for picking this up and sorting everything out. I've had the email saying the router's on its way so hopefully it'll arrive soon. Thanks again.

boughtalot

My router was due today but did not appear. I am now left with no internet which impacts my job. I tried ringing support but they kept hanging up on me. Not a good start! I will be expecting compensation for the time that I do not have a service. Currently regretting leaving EE.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @boughtalot

I'm sorry to see you've not received your router yet. I can see we've put it in the post on the 4th January (at around midnight) so I'd have expected you to have received it by now. As you haven't, I'd recommend allowing a little more time.

I can also see you've raised a complaint online and your case handler emailed you earlier this afternoon with steps they'll take to try and put things right. You'll be able to get back to them by responding to the ticket Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

@boughtalot  which EE router do you have?

Have you tried entering your PN username and password in the EE router?

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

@Gandalf wrote:

I can see we've put it in the post on the 4th January (at around midnight)...

It will actually have left on a Royal Mail van around 6pm. There's a bit of lag when it comes to our systems updating the order status.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Ah for some reason I'd completely forgot about that notification delay. 

Cheers for the reminder!

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet