cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed order but, No welcome email and email not recognised when I try to login.

afoster100

Completed order but, No welcome email and email not recognised when I try to login.

I completed an order this evening to switch to plusnet.

The first payment is showing as pending on our account.

But I have no verification email and cannot login?

Any idea what’s happened?
7 REPLIES 7
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Completed order but, No welcome email and email not recognised when I try to login.

@afoster100 Welcome to the forums. Where  can you not 'log in' to?

Did you give an email address to reply to, and if so, have checked that the email hasn't gone into the 'spam' or 'junk' folders?

John
afoster100

Re: Completed order but, No welcome email and email not recognised when I try to login.

Hi,

All of a sudden (looks like just after signing up to this forum) an email came through about my direct debit.

NOW i can also log into the plusnet website and check the status of my order.

No welcome email yet, maybe they’re asleep and will hand type it tomorrow for me.

Either way looks like it’s gone through, thanks for the reply.
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

The system does take a short while to update. I've no idea about the welcome email - it is about 10 years since I joined PN, but it is another automated one, which may come through later.

John
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks for getting in touch @afoster100

The account was created in a slightly different way on our side, nothing that you did caused it, but our automated system hadn't picked up on the account to place the orders.

I've now given it a nudge, so it'll kick in within the next few hours and place the orders to take over the working line at your property. You should receive a confirmed activation date within the next 48 hours. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
afoster100

Hi again,
I’ve been contacted by my current provider to say which day the connection to them is terminated.

However I still haven’t received anything from plusnet to say when my service starts with you. I assume the same day.

Still no email nor any updates when I log into my account and check.

Thanks.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for getting back in touch @afoster100

Despite me giving our automated system a nudge, it's managed to place the phone order, but not the broadband order some reason. I've now cancelled the phone order as they need to progress simultaneously.

In the next couple of hours, I'll be placing both phone and broadband orders manually, ensuring that they progress this time. Smiley

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused here.

Adam
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Orders have now been placed manually @afoster100 

You should receive a new confirmed activation date within the next 48 hours or so, let me know if you have any further questions at all. Smiley

Adam