cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order

kvh502

My order

I placed an order on the 1st July. I understand that it takes a minimum of 10 working days to set up broadband, but as this has now passed, I just want to find out an estimate of how much longer it will be before I am set up. I have tried calling, but the wait times are too long and I haven't been able to talk to anyone. I submitted an online enquiry, but have received no response. I also tried a live chat, but was told I would have to call to get an answer to my question. I explained about the wait times and was told that the best time to call would be between 2pm and 5pm as it is generally quieter then - hardly surprising as most people, including myself, are at work!

I can deal with waiting longer, but not being able to get in contact with Plusnet in order to check that everything is progressing as it should be is very frustrating.

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: My order

Sorry to hear this.

It looks like your previous provider cancelled the line before we could take it over.

I'll update your account shortly

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
kvh502

Yes, they would have. I moved into the house in July, so the previous occupier cancelled the broadband that she had.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for your time on the phone.

We'll update you as soon as we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team