cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is fibre installation arranged ?

phoob

How is fibre installation arranged ?

Hi,

I have just switched to Plusnet fibre from Sky ADSL (desperately hoping I've made the right decision!) and my phone/broadband is scheduled to be live by midnight on 3/11. About the fibre component, my account says: "We'll arrange for your fibre broadband service to be installed. This will happen on one of the dates you've chosen".

I haven't chosen any dates because this option has never been made available to me.

So, what happens next? Should I have been given the option to choose dates already? Or is this something that is only arranged once the phone and BB go live? Either way, it's a bit worrying that I could be left waiting for goodness knows how long before my fibre goes live when, at the end of the day, I'm already two weeks into my first paid month with nothing to show for it

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: How is fibre installation arranged ?

Moderators Note.
Moved to My Orders from Fibre
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: How is fibre installation arranged ?

Hi @phoob,

I'm sorry to hear you've not had an update on the orders as of yet. I've taken a look into your account today and raised a response via the open ticket, which can be viewed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team