cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone order cancelled

newb1

Home phone order cancelled

Hi,

I'm planning to move so I made an order on 20th. So I could use the internet asap. I have received an email again this morning informing me my Home Phone order has been canceled. Yesterday, I made a phone call and I was told that it won't affect my order of broadband. When I made my order, I was told that my activation will be on Oct 4th but now I'm worried if I could receive the service on time. I wonder why I keep receiving this email since the day of order and if it affects my order of broadband service.

1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Home phone order cancelled

Hi @newb1,

I'm sorry to hear there's been some confusion surrounding the orders. I've had a look into these this afternoon and from what I can see the the Home Phone orders are currently due to complete on the 29th of September, at any time up until midnight. If there are any further delays we'll keep you updated, but hopefully that won't be the case at this stage. If there are any problems, just let us know in this thread and we'll be happy to take a look into it with you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team