cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going live

tstrutt

Going live

Please can you let me know when my broadband will be live? I was originally told it would be today, as talk talk have cancelled their services from today, and I received my router a couple of days ago but have had no further confirmation and am currently without broadband
7 REPLIES 7
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 49

Re: Going live

@tstrutt 

It can be any time up to 23.59 - once OpenReach have done their bit they notify PlusNet who activate your account and advise you it's live.

Brian

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @tstrutt, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear your service isn't yet active. When looking into this from our side however it looks like both the broadband and phone order have now completed and in which case I'd made the final activation change needed on the account. If then you can please go ahead and plug in the router then within a few minutes you should start seeing the connection coming through.
I hope this helps and please do let us know how it goes.

ange71

Hi activation day today have no txt to say all sorted. Sky disconnected this morning still waiting to plug new router in..
Tags (1)
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @ange71, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear your service also isn't yet active. I can confirm your orders also look to have completed and in which case I've made the final changes on the account which should get the connection going. If you haven't already then you'd need to plug in our router and you should start seeing the connection coming through within a few minutes. If the router is already plugged in then turning it off and back on should hopefully start bringing the connection through. I hope this helps and please let us know how it goes.

ange71

Thank you. All done now.
ange71

Thank you all done now
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

That's great to hear @ange71! If there's anything we can help you with moving forwards then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.