cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd attempt at replacement router order + any advice on another router I could order?

swdmoore

3rd attempt at replacement router order + any advice on another router I could order?

Nearly 2 weeks ago now my old plusnet router gave up the ghost. After calling up plusnet I placed an order for a new router to be sent out on the 30th Oct, that still hasn't turned up. Called them again the week after, on the 4th Nov, and ordered a 2nd router as the first was deemed "lost." Still no router! After ringing them once again yesterday, 10th Nov, another order has been placed for a 3rd router! I did ask if they could send the 3rd via Tracked First Class but unfortunately for some reason they cannot.. Fingers crossed this one will actually arrive although I haven't much hope.
Could anyone give me any info on other potential routers on the market that would be compatible with plusnet & relatively inexpensive please?
Many thanks
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: 3rd attempt at replacement router order + any advice on another router I could order?

Any OpenReach router will have huge performance benefit over PN's hub. They can be configured to PN settings.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: 3rd attempt at replacement router order + any advice on another router I could order?

Hiya @swdmoore, I'm sorry for the issues with the router that you're having!

Whilst I will leave our community members to advise you on third party routers, I have had a check of your first router we ordered and looks like it never reached the point of dispatch, so never left the warehouse.

I can see a new one has been ordered and hopefully this one will progress as normal for you. Feel free to give us a nudge on here in a couple of days and we can have a check of the status for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team