Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formal complaint ignored.

FIXED
Willow6
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Formal complaint ignored.

I have had numerous problems with Plusnet since January 18th.Registered a formal complaint (ticket) on February 17th which has been ignored.Please can someone (Baldrick?) help.
17 REPLIES 17
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

Re: Formal complaint ignored.

@Willow6 

I'm a customer the same as you so I'm afraid that I can't help.

Hopefully a member of the Plusnet help team will pick this up and help you. They are a bit thin on the ground so there might be a delay of a day or so.

Failing that I can only suggest that you register another complaint: https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Willow6
Grafter

Thank you for replying.
I followed the complaints procedure in which it states that complaints should be dealt with within 5 working days but no response so far.
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

Hi @Willow6, I'm really sorry to hear you've not heard anything back as of yet regarding your complaint. Looking at the notes on the account, there is an offer of resolution that was accepted in regards to a previous complaint around the same issue you've noted on the ticket. I'm investigating this further to see what exactly what discussed surrounding that complaint and the resolution. 

Once I've looked into this further, I'll be back in touch to discuss this further. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
Willow6
Grafter

Thank you for looking into this.

There have been so many issues with Plusnet including having no phone line so no care alarm for a week.

Someone has just phoned me and hopefully everything will be resolved.

Thank you so much. I am very grateful.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for replying back, I'm so glad to see that's been resolved over the phone today, that's a relief to see!

I'll pass your gratitude to the exceptionally capable chap you spoke with and do let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. 

All the best, 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Willow6
Grafter

I think all issues have been resolved apart from the incorrect bill for February.
I have been charged £31.15 when it should be £21.00 +28p for one phone call.
If someone could look at this for me I would be very grateful.
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've dropped an email to explain the latest bill and why it's come out a little higher than expected. Any questions just drop me a reply Smiley 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
Willow6
Grafter

Thank you for the swift response and explanation.
Plusnet billing system is not the easiest to understand!
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Not to worry at all, I'm just glad I've been able to straighten that out for you. Any questions about your bills, just drop us a reply and me or a member of my team will be more than happy to shade light on this for you Smiley 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
Willow6
Grafter

Good morning.
I thought everything had been resolved after talking to Plusnet member of staff but it seems that there is now a problem issuing a refund cheque which I was told I would receive in next 10 days.
Could you look into this please as I can't see any evidence that the ticket has bee looked at.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry to hear this @Willow6 

I've made sure that's been passed onto the colleague who you were speaking with and they'll be in touch as soon as possible

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Willow6
Grafter

Unfortunately this has not been fixed!

Still no response to the ticket raised on March 2nd and I have not received the refund cheque.

Also., there has been no discussion or offer of compensation regarding my lost phone number which I was assured would be retrievable before taking out the new contract with Plusnet.

I would appreciate your help again as I would like a final resolution to my complaint.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to us, I've sent this back to your original case handler to look at again and they'll be in touch as soon as 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
Willow6
Grafter

After finally getting problems resolved, with your help, I looked at my Plusnet account this morning and see that my product monthly price is shown as £27.01. My contract is for £21.00 per month so with the recent increase should be £24.02 if my calculation is correct.

I would be grateful if you could check this for me before the incorrect amount is taken from my account each month.It seems that the contract price of £21.00 is not being applied and until it's corrected the bill will be wrong every month.