cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre broadband

rnahte

Fibre broadband

Switching today from Talktalk to PlusNet cut off from Talktalk and not connected to PlusNet. I'm disabled and have no heating until the PlusNet goes live it is now nearly 3.00pm
5 REPLIES 5
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: Fibre broadband

It can go live any time up to midnight.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @rnahte

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that you've been cut off. This is often the case during a switch, whereby the previous provider cease their service in the morning, while the new providers orders can complete at any point up to midnight/

I've just checked out your orders though and have not reason to assume any delays at the moment, both phone and broadband orders are still committed to complete today.

I've created an open ticket in my personal workflow to review tomorrow though, just incase anything pops up.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to My Order.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
rnahte

PlusNet have just texted and emailed that the phone line is now active. It has been so all day BUT STILL NO INTERNET
Clive W Hames
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @rnahte

I'm really sorry to see you couldn't get online straight away.

I can see you've been up and running since 21:25 15/Dec/2021 last night. 

Your case handler from our complaints team will get back to you shortly via your support ticket 219939849.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet