Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Fibre Upgrade

FIXED
ContraryMary
Hooked

Delayed Fibre Upgrade

My standard broadband was due to be upgraded to fibre yesterday but it's been delayed. I'm trying to get through to the Provisioning Team on the phone to find out the new date but I'm having no luck. is there any other way of tracking my order?

6 REPLIES 6
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Delayed Fibre Upgrade

You could try putting your phone number in here and see if there is anything in the text below the results about work on your line.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Hi there.

I'm sorry to hear your fibre order is delayed.

It looks like you've contacted our provisions team just about the same time as I've been looking into this.

We've been advised that due to resourcing issues, the engineer was unable to complete the job yesterday but it should be done today.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ContraryMary
Hooked

Yes, thank you. I got through eventually. The good news is that Laura the BT Openreach engineer connected our fibre broadband this PM. I’ve done a speedtest and got download 37.6 Mbps upload 8.6 Mbps (old figures were 3.7 Mbps and 0.6 Mbps). I'm a happy bunny! 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

That's great to hear. Please let us know if we can assist further. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
ContraryMary
Hooked

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the bar of chocolate that arrived in the post. Totally unexpected. The delay wasn't even your fault - just BT Openreach running late. Another example of Plusnet's excellent service. Our neighbours are now switching to Plusnet for their fibre upgrade.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for the feedback and the recommendation.

No problems at all, I'm glad you like the chocolate. Cheesy Let us know if you or your neighbour ever need any help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet