cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband activation “stuck” with openreach.

FIXED
mazie2020
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Broadband activation “stuck” with openreach.

My phone/broadband order was due to start on Monday 27th September. An engineer arrived in the morning to do something to the line, he plugged some sort of meter into our ‘phone socket and went to the cabinet. When he came back he told us everything was fine, that our ‘phone was now working and broadband would follow shortly. It never did. We spoke to a csa who told us that the activation was stuck in openreach’s system, that they would raise a ticket and it would be sorted in 48 hours and we should have our broadband by midnight last night. It still isn’t working. We have also found that, when we dial our home number from our mobile ‘phones, we get call failed. Where do go from here? Will we just keep getting told to wait. We regularly change our internet provider at the end of the contract and have always had seamless continuation of broadband, also, we have never had to have an engineer physically change anything before.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
mazie2020
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Re: Broadband activation “stuck” with openreach.

Fix

Quick update to this post, I phoned the csa again this morning and, whilst I was on hold waiting, the router turned a happy shade of blue! Hwrê!!

Thanks for looking

Tony

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Broadband activation “stuck” with openreach.

Hiya @mazie2020, I am really sorry for the issues that you have experienced with your service and for the delay in it going live.

I am pleased to hear however, that this is now sorted and if you have any further issues, please just get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team