cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation day

Marie01gibbons

Activation day

Hi there, I've received an email saying my broadband should be ready - upon setup my plusnet hub two seems to stay blue for about 2 minutes, and then switches to a steady orange.

Any help would be appreciated.
6 REPLIES 6
Marie01gibbons

Re: Activation day

Bumping this thread in hopes of a response as it is now the morning after activation day and still no broadband.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the delay. I can see we're chasing your order up with our suppliers by raising an escalation.

As soon as we know more we'll let you know. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Marie01gibbons

It's been 5 days since my supposed activation day and I still haven't heard an update. Could I get some help or an estimate for when my broadband will turn on? I work from home and can't use my data for much longer.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I appreciate how long it's taking and I'm really sorry again for the delay.

The latest update is Openreach have accepted the escalation and they're working to complete the order as soon as possible.

I don't have anything further than this I'm afraid but we're expecting another update tomorrow.

Once I know more I'll be sure to let you know. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from Broadband to My Order.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @Marie01gibbons 

Sorry for the delay, I've only just received a response from the escalation but I see your order completed a bit later on Monday night. Is all good now or is there anything else I can help you with? 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet