Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing cashback

npr
Pro
Fixes: 9

missing cashback

Can someone at Plusnet please look at my cashback claim through topcashback.
It appears that you have rejected my claim despite the fact that I did everything require ie cleared the browser cache and ensured cookies were enabled before clicking on the cashback offer.
I suspect this may be associated with Plusnets billing confusion which resulted in me initially being charged the wrong monthly amount. Talking of which plusnet have still not fully credited me for the over payment.

cashback.png

4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: missing cashback

Good morning @npr, thanks a lot for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear about the confusion that's been caused here. Please can you let me know whether this is referring to the account that was created in March this year? Sending me a PM with the account username would help. 

I'm just asking because with the account tied to your Community Profile, there's no mention of any cashback whatsoever. There's not even any mention of the account being signed up through an affiliate site such as TopCashback. This can commonly be caused by cookies not being transferred from one site to another, possibly due to things like your privacy settings, private browsing etc. 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
npr
Pro

Hi adam945, PM sent.
Yes it is referring to the account created in march, to confirm this, you can see in the bottom right of the screen shot in my first post the date was 23/03/2022 time 15:23.
I can assure you the problem is not due to cookies not being accepted at this end or privacy setting, I'm aware of these issues and take care to avoid them.

As I said there was a error with what plusnet thought my monthly payments should be, could it be that my account was manually corrected thereby clearing the cashback details?

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for getting back to me Nigel, I can assure you that none of this has anything to do with the confusion surrounding your cashback. As mentioned, there are no notes whatsoever alluding to cashback on the account. I'm really sorry about this. 

I can't share specific billing information via this channel either Nigel, so I've gone ahead and have sent you an email explaining what's gone on. Let me know if you have any further questions at all.

-Adam - Leeds 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
npr
Pro

@adam945 wrote:

Thanks a lot for getting back to me Nigel, I can assure you that none of this has anything to do with the confusion surrounding your cashback. As mentioned, there are no notes whatsoever alluding to cashback on the account. I'm really sorry about this. 

-Adam - Leeds 

Are you saying my cashback is rejected with no further investigation?Huh