Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service restricted

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Service restricted

Hi could someone please look into ticket #193878070 i was given assurances that my service would not be restricted and agreed a payment date of the 26th would be fine but plusnet have seen fit to go ahead and restrict my service to which i am now having to use my mobile data allowance to be able to raise this issue attached is a copy of the reply received today agreeing no restrictions would be placed on my service and an agreement of the 26th . Soon as i have settled this invoice i will be seeking to leave plusnet as it's just one problem after another enough is enough.

6 REPLIES 6
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

Re: Service restricted

@OskarPapa sorry to be a pain but are you able to have a look into this issue as mentioned above.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @jamesanstee,

Apologies for the delay in response, it's been a bit busy!

Sorry to hear you've got erroneous restrictions on your service and apologies for the frustration caused. I've removed those restrictions now, you should be able to browse as normal - although if you notice the restrictions still in play please reboot your router as per the instructions here.

Thanks.

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

Could the restrictions please be lifted again as they have been put back on as per ticket number above

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

What is the point in the live chat system when it does not even work been trying since 9-30am to speak with someone about the restrictions  .

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

I should also add that under ticket #193878070 the account was asked to be monitored by another agent to ensure the restrictions were not placed on the service clearly this has not been done.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @jamesanstee 

I can see that an agent has been into your account and removed these restrictions earlier today

Please let us know if you are still having issues using the service. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR