cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Restriction

Louise6
Dabbler

Service Restriction

I have had a message today too say my bill is overdue I am aware of that I don’t get paid until next week. I clicked the link acknowledging and too remove the restrictions however the restrictions have not lifted I still have 11 days too pay can someone sort this please.
2 REPLIES 2
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Service Restriction

Thanks for reaching out @Louise6

I've just had a look into the account and can see that this matter has now been rectified by our Debt Management Team. Smiley

Let us know if you're still having any issues at all.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Re: Service Restriction

@Louise6 wrote:
I don’t get paid until next week.
I clicked the link acknowledging and too remove the restrictions however the restrictions have not lifted I still have 11 days too pay

You can change the billing date in the user portal to suit your personal circumstances.  See Billing and payments | Member Centre | Plusnet Change Billing Date.

Bill payment is due on the day the invoice is raised.  There is no "grace period" for you to defer payment, but rather it is a period before which failed payment notices and / or restrictions will be applied before debt management activity.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.