cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward

Mum

Reward

Hi please could you look into my reward I have had no email towards this reward card
Many thanks
12 REPLIES 12
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Reward

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Everything Else.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Mum

Still waiting for a response
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Mum,

I didn't realise you were around here. And with that terrible joke out of the way, I've had a look at your account and I can see that the offer which you had signed up on didn't include a reward card.

How did you sign up, was it straight through our website or an affiliate/3rd party site? 

Moderators Note: Typo corrected 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mum

Ha
I signed up through your website and it said I would receive the gift card reward
Thank you
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hey @Mum,

What's for dinner? Sorry I'll stop now. Smiley

I can see you've raised a complaint about this via our website last night and one of my colleagues got back to you today. You'll be able to reply to him on the ticket raised Here or just give him a call on the number he's given in his response. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
chewylegs

Hi, I posted in everything else but had no reply of use. I'm due an email for a £75 reward card which was part of me signing up in September. It's over 10 days now and I've not had an email. Can anyone help please?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi chewylegs, I've just had a look into this for you and need to respond with some account sensitive information so I've added a support ticket to your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=228159047 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
chewylegs

Thanks Adam. I've replied and will await yours or your colleagues reply.
LizzyJ

Hi, same problem here, it's been more than 10days since my broadband activated and I'm still waiting for the email with the reward card. Can someone help?
Lizzy
Tony56
Hooked

I'm still waiting after 2 months, total [-Censored-] company, offer you the reward card and give you nothing, I am done with them, they can have their router back, not getting another penny from me

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@chewylegs, thanks for the info! I've escalated this with our billing team and will get back to you within 5 working days.

@LizzyJ, I see you've raised an online complaint today so one of my colleagues from our complaints team will be getting back to you also within 5 working days once they've investigated the problem. 

@Tony56, my colleague Alex has already looked into this for you and posted Here.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@chewylegs, We've now sent you a cheque for £75 to replace the reward card offer which your account has failed to track on. You should receive this within 14 days. Let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet