Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Card

FIXED
RitaB
Fixes: 1

Reward Card

Hi - I recently upgraded and qualified for £75 reward card the details of how to claim would be sent by email.  To date no email has been received and my frequent attempts to phone have met with no success.  Please can anyone offer any advice.  Plusnet customer support has in the past been highly efficient.  Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

Re: Reward Card

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Account/ Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 100

Hey there @RitaB sorry for the late response! I can see you called up in regards to this and got the query answered! Do you need me to do anything else for you at the moment?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
RitaB

Hi Will

thanks

Thanks for responding.  I am currently awaiting the reward email which apparently takes up to 14 days to be generated!  Perhaps I could call upon your help if this email does not materialise.

Kind regards

Rita 

ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 25

@RitaB  Absolutely! Drop us a message anytime. I've double checked the cashback and dropped you a ticket from your account with some information on. You can view this here https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=233608493. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team
RitaB

Fix

Hi Claudia

very pleased to advise that reward cheque has been received- thank you for your help.  Faith in Plusnet has been restored.  Thank you.

Rita