Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increases

gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Price increases

Prices were increased on 3rd December and no doubt the topic has been raised by others some time ago but only found out yesterday my increase following usual monthly email regarding DD payment.

Prices for all PN services have increased across the board.....It’s one thing to increase the cost of basic broadband quite another to increase the price of any extras on an account, added to that even line rental has increased.....so current changes will cost me a extra £24 a year plus the additional cost of line rental paid in advance.

We are born into history and history is born into us.
2 REPLIES 2
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: Price increases

Hello @gleneagles,

Thanks for getting in touch, we are constantly looking at improvements that can be made to the services and products we offer you. We would rather not change our prices and are always reluctant to do so, however if we want to improve our products then we have to do this I am afraid.

The article here provides more information around the price changes and why we are doing this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Price increases

Perhaps it might be better if you did not bother making improvements as these improvements seem to cause more problems than they solve.

Better to leave things as they are..including prices.

😊

We are born into history and history is born into us.