cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details incorrect in Open Reach Database?

FIXED
fragglepete

Details incorrect in Open Reach Database?

Been with Plusnet for several years, generally very happy.  But, as always I go off and check what else is available towards the end of the contract.

Last couple years, and my again in my recent searches my address doesn't appear in other suppliers database.  Or get the message that my phone number doesn't match my postcode.  As a result, I don't get to see what is available to me, even though I know my neighbours have products from other suppliers.

How do I go about getting my details corrected?  

Pete

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Details incorrect in Open Reach Database?

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch @fragglepete 

I've checked your account and I can see the address in the supplier system is matching what we hold for you. I've also entered your landline phone number into the BT Broadband Availability Checker Here and that's displaying records correctly.

Could you confirm that the address we hold for you Here is correct? Feel free to PM me the correct address if it isn't. Could you also send me a PM with the error message you'd get when you try to shop around so to speak.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
fragglepete

Great job! Thank you!

Pete

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem Pete, it took a while but I'm glad we got there in the end. Thumbs_Up

Let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet