Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase after going live

karlldn
Hooked

Price increase after going live

Hi, new PN user here.

A few things:

- My service went live on the 5th of April, I took out a contract for £24.99 but my monthly payment is showing as £29.03 in my account now. That doesn't make any sense as my contract started after the 1st of April as the contract amount should already include the CPI. Moreover, I did not receive any e-mail about this increase. I think this should be corrected? (see this thread https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Price-increase-on-first-day-of-contract/td-p/186487...)

- There was a £70 reward card when I signed up but I didn't receive any communication regarding that, can I get a confirmation that I will receive this please?

- In the phone tab bin my account, I see that I have 2 phone numbers which are identical, is that a mistake?

Thanks for your help.

17 REPLIES 17
ByronB

Re: Price increase after going live

The same thing happened to me with my SIM only deal which I started on 12th March. I was careful to check the small print for any future price rises and the terms and conditions clearly stated there would be no price increase until March 2023. This is also confirmed in my contract. A few days ago I noticed a 9.3% increase to my monthly tariff and was going to phone them today to complain but having checked my app a few minutes ago I see that my tariff has reverted to the original amount. I am guessing plusnet are aware of this problem for new customers as mine has been corrected. You should complain if your tariff is not corrected within a few days.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hiya @karlldn

Thanks for getting in touch and I am really sorry to hear of the issue with your bill as well as for the hassle this has caused. 

I have corrected this and advised more detail here. I am unable to see a reward from us on the deal taken was this taken through a third party? such as Top cashback etc?

In regards to the two identical numbers part, is this under the contact details we hold for you? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
karlldn
Hooked

Hey @SammyM - thanks for your help here.

I left a comment and a screenshot in the ticket.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I have updated the ticket in regards to the cashback as for the number is this your mobile number showing twice or the landline number we have assigned to your line? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
karlldn
Hooked

Thanks @SammyM - This is the landline number that was assigned to me. Left a screenshot on the ticket as well.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

You are a star, thanks @karlldn Smiley

I have updated the ticket for you. 

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
2u2me
Pro
Fixes: 3

@SammyM 

Hi I have just received my bill after sighing up for another 24 months and it is higher than the agreed price

confirmed in the email sent, see ticket (   222965397 )

Could you look into this

Thanks

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @2u2me

Thanks for getting in touch and I am really sorry to hear you bill is wrong. 

I have looked into this and provided an update here, as it contains account specific information. Please get back to me if you need any further help Smiley 

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
2u2me
Pro
Fixes: 3

Have contacted billing, helpful person  fully explained,  and resolved issue.

Thanks

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Awesome @2u2me, have a lovely weekend Smiley

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
siri1515
Hooked

Hi, I have similar issue.. I went live on April 23rd. I have signed up on 7th march, plusnet user name: sirikalyan

Can you look into this pls. 

My contract was for £24.99, my first bill is for ~£29

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there @siri1515 could you send me a PM with your username please so I can look into it for you?

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
siri1515
Hooked

HI @adamwalker , unable to PM you... it says insufficient privileges.. my user plusnet user name is sirikalyan

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks a lot, I've just added a response to your account including a breakdown of your billing here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=224005708 I hope that helps and please get back to me if you have any more questions. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team