cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged each month since the start of my new contract

Angel150

Overcharged each month since the start of my new contract

Hi,

I have been a customer with Plusnet for phone & broadband for over 10 years.

I renegotiate a new contract each time & am generally happy with the result.

I took out a new contract last year with a first billing 3/11/18, however they have yet to get my bill right since then.  The discount on the broadband is not picked up on their system due to a "glitch", so I am told. 

This means every month I have the time consuming task of contacting them by phone or online chat to get a refund with no guarantee that this won't happen again next month.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I am really fed up with it & the fact they can't fulfill their part of my contract with them.

3 REPLIES 3
joe100

Re: Overcharged each month since the start of my new contract

Hi,

Yes have had the same problem and am getting p****d off to say the least and like you am a long standing  customer which they are obviously treating with contempt , told them yesterday that am now looking for a new supplier and they have the audacity to say I would be charged a penalty charge for early cancellation after all the grief that they have caused, and given the fact that they   have broken their contract plus are in violation of trading standards that they continually advertise that we would not receive no unexpected high bills.LOL

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @Angel150,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry that the billing issue you have been advised of has not been rectified thus far. I appreciate that this is an issue that is still under investigation so I am unable to provide an update, however I have looked into your account and have responded here.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @joe100,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear that, I appreciate it's been quite frustrating for you. Please accept our apologies for this.

I can see my colleague has addressed this issue here. As this is an ongoing system issue, I can assure you it is being deal with as a priority however we do not have any update to offer as yet.

If there is anything further you would like any assistance with, do let us know.

Thanks - LF