cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed direct debit and can't get on plus net website

robmeadows

Missed direct debit and can't get on plus net website

I've missed my last direct debit and have had restrictions put on the account, it normally gives you a two week grace period option but this isn't appearing and plus net have restricted their own website so I can't even get on my account information!
Help please!
1 REPLY 1
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Missed direct debit and can't get on plus net website

Hi @robmeadows

We're sorry to hear that you have had difficulty making payment. On checking your account it appears to have been cleared. 

If you are experiencing issues with paying your bill on time, the workaround for this and to stop the need for the two weeks grace is to change your invoice date. 

You can change your billing date by logging into the Plusnet website https://www.plus.net/member-centre/login

Once you're in click 'bills and payments' and 'change bill date', this will present you with a calendar to choose your new date It's worth noting that the 1st of each month is not possible to select as a billing date, the earliest you 'll be able to choose is the 2nd.

Please be aware this is an invoice date change and the direct debit will come out around 5 working days after.

You are only able to change your billing date once every 4 months. 

Kind Regards