Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Plusnet offer Social Tariffs?

FIXED
Debs947
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Do Plusnet offer Social Tariffs?

I was sent a link to an article on the “This is Money” website about the following - “Secret broadband deals that could HALVE your bills: Millions can get discounts, yet telecom giants are curiously coy about them”. Do Plusnet offer this?  I have an 81 year old relative who has Plusnet fibre broadband who is receipt of pension credit. Would Plusnet consider her for this social tariff?

4 REPLIES 4
debbiehawke

Re: Do Plusnet offer Social Tariffs?

was just told about these social tarriffs myself by a neighbour, looking forward to Plunets reply as i couldn't find anywhere to send them an email or chat to get an instant reply.

Tags (1)
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Fix
I don't believe PN offer social tariffs, the tariffs weren't exactly 'secret' just not well advertised.
Sky / Now / BT / Virgin offer social tariffs.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
sandrataylor51
Grafter

As this was several month ago and living costs have massively increased then isn't it time that PlusNet joined in with it's parent company BT and those other ISPs by offering social tariffs or would they allow people to leave before their current contract ends to go to an ISP that does have a conscience and offers a social tariff, without an exit penalty?

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@sandrataylor51 Nothing has changed at Plusnet re: Social Tariffs given this staff post from a few days ago https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet- Feedback/Social-Tariffs/m-p/1884235#M88734 

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT