Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed

Wizhunter
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Disappointed

As title says i am very disappointed with Plusnet though this seems to happen when my Contract is nearing it's renewal date. I was paying £27 per Month or roundabout that. This Months bill is upto £34 or a tad over which has left me shocked. I have been with Plusnet quite a while and have a good payment record with them but for them to hike it up so much without notification is very disappointing. Looks like i will be looking for a new broadband supplier. New members getting really great offers while established members getting treated like this. Great Job Plusnet.

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Disappointed

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account/ Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Did you not negotiate to renew your contract? Once your contract ends the next month reverts to the full rate. Suggest you get quotes from a few ISPs which might be more appealing, then call PN customer retentions, I think it's 0800 013 2632, and ask for a new contract at a realistic price, or you're off.

Mind you, PN should have contacted you with a renewal price before your contract ended, maybe you missed their mail?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Wizhunter, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry for the concern caused with your latest bill and that it's higher than expected. I can appreciate this is disappointing and I'd like to do what I can to help. 

I have taken a look into the bill for you to find out what's gone off, and have provided a more detailed response on your account here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=224720354

I hope this clears things up but please get back to me if you have any further queries at all. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Wizhunter
Grafter
Fixes: 1

It's happened again lol. I have been overcharged. I contacted Plusnet and they told me i was going to be refunded. I got an e-mail on 19/08/22 saying i would be refunded the amount overcharged . I still haven't received anything, Plusnet are quick enough taking money, shame they can't be the same refunding it. I am short of money in my Bank Account to pay other bills because of this. Funny thing is it will probably happen on my next bill. It's happened a few times now and getting pretty fed up with it now.