cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dabs voucher incentive...

francesam
Dabbler

Re: Dabs voucher incentive...

Haven't got the email. Grandsons been on the computer over Christmas, really mucked it up on me. The little darlings
dick:quote
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm just talking with our marketing guys about this now I'll see if I can get the message sent to you again, failing that I'll see if I can get the necessary link.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

francesam,
M&S sent your vouchers directly to you so you don't need to raise a ticket re this. Has the person you referred received their vouchers? if not let me know and I'll check that too.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
daveg6hni
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Referal vouchers

Quote from: daveg6hni
Just come accros this post - Oh Dear, makes my hopes of getting my vouchers anytime soon a bit doubtfull  Cry
I received an email from PN back on the 6th or 7th December and I opened a ticket (as requested) to receive my vouchers the same day.
However, I have had no reply from PN at all, despite updating the ticket twice since then, asking for someone to process my request.
I am very suprised, as PN are usually so quick to read and reply to tickets, this is now of greater concern, because if this relects their current overall support performance, I will have to stop recommending PN as an ISP. I can't afford to recommend a company that fails to support its customers  Angry
Dave B

Well it's just over a month scince I requested the vouchers and still no sign of them  Cry
Dave B.
francesam
Dabbler

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
francesam,
M&S sent your vouchers directly to you so you don't need to raise a ticket re this. Has the person you referred received their vouchers? if not let me know and I'll check that too.
Adam.

No Adam, Neither of us has received them. She has been emailing as well, but no joy.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi francesam,
We have emailed you regarding the vouchers. Hope this is satisfactory.
Jojo Smiley
Bruce47
Grafter

I have just returned to my flat after a period of time away.  On the November referral offer, I was promised M&S vouchers delivered before Christmas.  I'm not sure how many I'm due, but I referred either two or three people during this period.  On ticket number 37764683, I was informed they were sent.  This is not the case as they were not here.  Could someone find out why they haven't arrived and arrange for them to be sent out asap.
Bruce47
Grafter

Rather surprising, £20 of vouchers were received in today's post.  I have two issues:
1. They did not arrive in time for Christmas, as stated on the website
2. I don't believe this is enough as I made several (possibly four) referrals during the promotional period (including some on Extra).  Could you double check that £20 was all I was entitled to
daveg6hni
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Mine have just turned up today  too  Cheesy
I think I only refered one qualifying person and I have received £30's worth  Smiley
Dave
francesam
Dabbler

Been away for 5 days and my vouchers were waiting for me when i returned. Thank you  Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Nice to hear some happy endings to this debacle! Smiley
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jonnywishbone
Grafter

No thanks to the M&S vouchers, I want the Dabs Voucher. Just tried using them and they said they have been redeemed already - what gives Plusnet? Sort it out!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry jonnywishbone,
We're unable to offer DABS vouchers any longer. I'll broach this with marketing and will come back to you ASAP.
EDIT: Did you try spending the vouchers online or in store?

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jonnywishbone
Grafter

No way, that sucks!
Thanks for the quick reply though. Yeah I tried spending them online. I would go for the m&s vouchers but they don't sell NAS devices, it was my desire for one of these that led me to my referral campaign. Honestly, if it was just for m&s vouchers in the first place I might as well of been recommending people to sky digital tv!!!! Not best pleased tbh, I did get 20 quid m&s vouchers in the post the other day but with no letter or reason, I guess this was you guys? However you look at it it still sucks!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm sorry about that.
I've just sought some clarification re this and it would seem that the M&S vouchers can only be claimed in store I'm afraid, only actual gift cards can be redeemed online.
I've just checked the M&S site and it does give the option to pay via gift card but not my voucher.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team