Re: Dabs voucher incentive...

Thanks jelv
Adam, what he said!
jonnywishbone
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Thanks,
I invite anyone who is actually affected by this issue to raise their voice and I will be happy to help resolve any complaints or issues they may have.

I thought I just did?
jonnywishbone
Grafter

Your latest scam to get people to waste their good time and contacts on is to refer three people and get free broadband for a year. Seeing as I am clearly never going to my hard earned dabs vouchers why don't you just give me free broadband for a year as per your latest scam!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

We can't meet that I'm afraid. Although we can if you follow the terms of the current offer. I'll forward some details of a good will gesture to you shortly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jonnywishbone
Grafter

We can't meet that I'm afraid. Although we can if you follow the terms of the current offer. I'll forward some details of a good will gesture to you shortly.

Okedoke, it was worth a try. I trust the good will gesture will surpass what I was owed for my troubles. My faith in the force that is pn needs restoring!!!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I understand,
I've forwarded a ticket to you from your account with details of what I've done.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jonnywishbone
Grafter

I understand,
I've forwarded a ticket to you from your account with details of what I've done.

Two months discounted broadband was the outcome. Not a happy customer !!!!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Not a happy customer !!!!

I can't do anything more than that I'm afraid. If there's any outstanding issues that need sorting out let me know
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jonnywishbone
Grafter

Not a happy customer !!!!

I can't do anything more than that I'm afraid. If there's any outstanding issues that need sorting out let me know
[/
Can you confirm that we are therefore at deadlock in regards to this issue and if so please may I have this in writing so that I may take further action with the necessary regulators.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

In this instance surely PN should put a credit against the customers account to the value of the vouchers they should have recivied.
After all its not the customers fault you can not give the vouchers PN advertised.
Regards Mike 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jonnywishbone
Grafter

Quote from: ITWorks
In this instance surely PN should put a credit against the customers account to the value of the vouchers they should have recivied.
After all its not the customers fault you can not give the vouchers PN advertised.
Regards Mike  

I would be happy with that outcome but they appear very reluctant to honour their scam. I believe cicas charge their members £395 for every complaint received (rightly or wrongly) so long as you have followed the complaints procedure and if still not entirely satisfied and have been issued a letter of deadlock! Seems silly that a company would want to save a few quid only to spend out a disproportionate amount more just for some regulator to investigate. How is this any different to offering an incentive to a new customer then changing the goalposts after the event, a case for mis selling by stealth if ever I have seen one. Shame on you PN!
James
Grafter

It's only for cases that go to adjudication. (We received some "silly" ones just before Christmas so it would be a tad unfair if we got charged for those!).
Jonny, have you raised your complaint with CISAS?
Drop me a PM either way and I'll be happy to review your case.
Chrism2
Grafter

What a shocking mess, PlusNet.
The treatment of your referral community at present is far from great. jonnywishbone's case is a pretty  Sad read.
I hope you see sense and make him an agreeable offer. Admit to the failings of the voucher system and write it off. I'm sure you make enough money to cover it....
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Admit to the failings of the voucher system

We'll openly admit that there has been too many issues with the way in which voucher fulfilment has been done here. Some of the issues reported have happened at our side and some with the issuers of the vouchers (M&S or DABS).
I hope you see sense and make him an agreeable offer

We've given M&S vouchers to the value of the DABS ones and then given two month's free service which very nearly equates the value of one of the values.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: jonnywishbone
I would go for the m&s vouchers but they don't sell NAS devices, it was my desire for one of these that led me to my referral campaign

Not sure that helps him but the NAS device he was after!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)