Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dabs voucher incentive...

jonnywishbone
Grafter

Re: Dabs voucher incentive...

I hope you see sense and make him an agreeable offer

We've given M&S vouchers to the value of the DABS ones and then given two month's free service which very nearly equates the value of one of the values.

I was due £100 in dabs vouchers, when I chased it up I was sent two £25 evouchers which had expired before I could use them and one £20 m&s voucher in the post for no reason, never mind the fact I hadn't agreed nor accepted this as a conclusion. When I complained you offered me two months discounted broadband, it doesn't take a mathematical genius to work out I had been grossly under compensated.
Having said that I have since been in communication with James Bailey and we have reached a satisfactory conclusion, my faith is restored in some but not all those who work at PN and for that I thank mr Bailey for his help on this. Kudos to James, maths lessons for others  Wink 
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

There's obviously been a misunderstanding here, apologies if I've missed this being stated but I was under the belief that you were due to receive £50 and that you had been sent £50 worth of vouchers. Hence above the original value of the offer and why I was surprised at some of your responses.
Bear with my whilst I check your account to confirm what was due, I'll make sure we increase our offer if we haven't met the value of what was accountably promised to you originally.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've just checked ticket 39243455 and can see that this has been dealt with and resolved now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
webwisehost
Grafter

Quote from: webwisehost
Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
webwisehost and wrgardner I'm just wondering if you received your vouchers? Hope you've all had a good festive break.
Adam.

Hi Adam,
Mine arrived on the 31st - thx for sending them.  I don't know about my father's for now, as he is away on holiday until January 16th, and they hadn't arrived by the time he left.

Hi Adam,
Sorry to bring this to the forum again, but this still hasn't been fully resolved for me.  As has been generally suggested, I raised a ticket about this 7 days ago, to which the reposnse was "we're awating more M&S vouchers", but nothing since.
I'm wondering when there might be an update to the ticket (or will it be closed automatically without the vouchers being sorted for my referrer, since the ticket has been retruned to me) and when further M&S vouchers are expected.
Cheers,  Neil
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

webwisehost,
Every time I think we've seen the last of this issue something else pops up, sorry to hear about this.
I'm going to pick this up with marketing and do some work to look at all the customers that should have received vouchers and make sure they've all been received.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

OK we've checked our fulfilment list and we're confident all have been requests have been covered.
webwisehost,
We're just seeing if we have any vouchers in the office at present that we can send straight out. I'll keep you posted on this one.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

£50 worth of vouchers have been sourced and are in the post.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Hugbubble

Quote from: pierre_pierre
Quote from: Hugbubble
I never received an email either (I joined plusnet and a friend referred me). Last time I spoke to her, she hadn't received any email either.

Welcome to the Forum
When you joined did you say on the ticket that you were referred by your friend?  PN are not wizzards and need to be told

I put in my friends username on the referral page. Was I meant to do more than that?
EDIT TO ADD: i raised a ticket about this on 21st Jan and other than one response saying it has been passed to the correct dept, I haven't heard anything since. Shocking customer service!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Shocking customer service!

I'm all over this, bear with me and I'll get someone to action this today for you.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Hugbubble

Cheers!
dick:quote
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem, I'll make sure someone replies soon Smiley
PS If there is anyone else out there who hasn't received their vouchers please do let us know, we're still finding out up to 4 months down the line that some customers have not received these.
I'm going to see what can be done to pro actively look at who was eligible against all the voucher requests we've actually fulfilled at this side.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
webwisehost
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
£50 worth of vouchers have been sourced and are in the post.

Just wanted to post and say these arrived.  Thank you very much Adam.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Brilliant! some good news re vouchers is most welcome Smiley I have to admit I feared the worst when I saw that you'd replied to this thread.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
webwisehost
Grafter

Sorry for that Adam Wink  but far too many people are very quick to complain, but rarely praise when it's deserved, so I like to give positive feedback too.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hugbubble,

Sorry for the slightly delayed response, I've spoken to the appropriate team again and it seems we're awaiting a delivery of vouchers. You're the top of the list to get yours when the arrive. I'll keep you posted.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team