cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback Email not received

kenny97mclean
Hooked

Cashback Email not received

Signed up in September, and i'm due £75 cashback talked to a plusnet staff member some weeks ago who told me to wait untill the 6 weeks had passed to make sure the email makes its way to me but the email has not appeared.

Please update me on when I may expect payment.

10 REPLIES 10
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Cashback Email not received

Hey @kenny97mclean,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'm sorry to hear you've not received your cashback redemption email and I apologise for the frustration caused.

Can you search  "no-reply@plusnetrewards.com" in your inbox/spam folders for the email address you registered with us during sign up and let us know how you get on?

Thanks.

kenny97mclean
Hooked

Hi

I have checked my inbox deleted emails and spam but there is no sign of any email about the cashback

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @ kenny97mclean,

Thanks for coming back to us.

I have checked the offer that was relevant at your account application and have responded here.

Please do not hesitate to come back to us if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

kenny97mclean
Hooked

Hi

I refer to your latest response regarding my cash back and wish to place into dispute your answer.

I have, since I signed up with your service,regularly checked all my emails including spam for the link to claim my money but have never received anything. Certainly, as a hard up student, I was not going to miss the opportunity to receive this payment.

At 1625hrs on 5th October I telephoned to query the non payment and was advised verbally that the link could take 6 weeks to come through. I therefore awaited its arrival.   Surely this conversation proves my case that  I have never received an email.    If,as you claim, if the email had been sent in September the response at that time surely should have been to highlight that to me. I strongly feel there has been a failure in your system and request that a link be forwarded to me by return.

I look forward to receiving that from you

thanks

Kenny

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I can see that Tahir has been dealing with this personally for you so I've added your response to the ticket on your account and he'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @ kenny97mclean,

Further to your contact last week. I've sent you an update and await your response. Please let me know here once you have replied.

Thanks - LF

kenny97mclean
Hooked

Please find below my response

Hi Tahir
Thanks for your response. I do still stand by my fact that I never received any e-mail from you and am therefore sorely disappointed to not received a £75 cashback which was a large part of my decision to sign up with your service.
On top of that, as stated previously, the response I got from your help line in October was to wait 6 weeks. Either at that time there was no record of any e-mail being sent (as you claim it was) or your help team issued false advice.
Further, in December the advice was to check my email spam - by that time your 'claimed' e-mail was out of time - again very poor advice. I thought help teams were there to do just that - not to mislead or misdirect a customer.
I do not fully understand why you state I should respond within 1 week to the gesture of goodwill payment but my question appears to only be on hold for under 2 days.
I will accept with reluctance that your final 'gesture of goodwill' payment will only be £18 and await this against my account.
I am at the end of this an unhappy and disappointed customer who feels your system has major flaws in both its e-mail and help responses which I have no control over. You can say what you wish and do not appear to believe what your customers tell you. A wonderful way for you to save money or sidestep your obligations.

Kenny

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @ kenny97mclean,

Please can you let me have your response to my update on Wednesday. I'll check back on Monday to give you time to reply.

Thanks - LF

kenny97mclean
Hooked

Hi 

I do not understand your request for a reply - it was posted immediately above your last comment and was on the private message (but appears to have disappeared from there) so I have re-issued it there

Kenny

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @kenny97mclean,

Apologies for any confusion. I can see that @LordFoul has now sent you a further reply on the ticket and you can view this here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team