Can't view bills

FIXED
Menace65
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Can't view bills

Sorry, we can't find the page you're looking for

I get this with every bill

Fix your website, or how about when you send me my bill attach a PDF receipt!

8 REPLIES 8
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Re: Can't view bills

Fix

Very strange, @Menace65 - I have no problem accessing my (old) bills, and I am no longer even a PN customer. How are you accessing the information (or trying to)?

John
Menace65
Aspiring Pro

Hi @jab1 

Via Bill & Payments -> view your bill

Then select the date from the popup box

I'm using Firefox

Thanks

Menace65
Aspiring Pro

I tried it with Google chrome and it works, it was due to my popup blocker in Firefox.

I should have tried this before posting, sorry for wasting your time @jab1 

Have a great week.

jab1
Legend

Glad it's sorted

John
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

I gave up on Firefox after its latest updates and 'improvements' a few months back, but for the past four years or so it would not display my PN bills even with adblock and popups disabled.  I had to use IE then Edge for PN bills only, finally installed Vivaldi which does all I need and about 50% faster. 

jab1
Legend

@Longliner I know this topic is marked as 'solved', but I'm intrigued by your comments. I run FF on both my W7 and Linux machines with no problem - very few modifications to the default settings (except tightening the 'privacy' ones), and using uBlock Origin for ad/pop-up blocking, and I've never had a serious problem that can be directly attributed to the browser itself.

John
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

@jab1 Yes John, I posted several times over the past few years because FF would run neither PN bills/accounts nor Rapport banking security software. We have three desktop PCs with W10 and Kaspersky with Adblock etc but never solved the problem even with all extensions disabled. The other browsers mentioned worked fine.

Because Rapport is security software I posted on the FF forum a couple of years ago. The nearest I got to an explanation was that FF is constantly being updated and that Rapport (IBM!) coding couldn't keep up with it. This year's updates annoyingly required us to restore our former page layouts and the last straw was the double line spacing of menus with no option to avoid it despite numerous forum requests, so our bookmark menus ran off the bottom of the screens.

Someone said that all open source software is destined to die the death of a thousand tinkerings. I fear that's the fate of Firefox.

Regards, Mike

jab1
Legend

I binned Rapport after it brought my (then newish) W7 to a crawl and interrupted everything I did (totally divorced from banking), very quickly.

I still don't understand how people get problems - unless of course they install add-ons they don't understand. I'm fine with FF - never had any problem that couldn't be solved using common sense and computer knowledge gained over 40+ years.

John