Did you mean: 

Calculate Early Termination Fee

FIXED
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Calculate Early Termination Fee

Hiya @MC22, I have taken a look at this for you and have provided a further response with the requested information on the account here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=219915191

Please get back to us if you have any further queries at all.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
MC22
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Many thanks Lauren for providing my early cancellation fee (which is actually far less than I thought it would be!).

You’re a star! 

Regards.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries! Just get back to us if you have any further queries at all.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
olie-chan

Thanks @TheMightyAJ !

MC22
Rising Star

I decided to go for BT Full Fibre with Digital Voice, which will be installed on 14/12/2021.  

I actually didn’t bother getting the early cancellation fee waived. My cancellation fee was very little so it was more beneficial to order through an affiliate site and get their freebies.

I’ll be sad to leave Plusnet, the Fibre Extra has been very reliable for nearly 3 years but maybe I’ll come back to Plusnet if they ever offer FTTP!

Fingers crossed the transfer over goes smoothly, thanks Lauren for all your help. 

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

@MC22  There have been many examples where PN waive termination fee when customers migrate to BT or EE FTTP.

Did you mention who you were going to in your earlier discussions?

MC22
Rising Star

Hi Mustrum!

Lauren had advised me of my early cancellation fee (which was less than £40) and she indeed confirmed that if I ordered BT or EE through Plusnet Customer Services then they would waive the early cancellation fee.  

However, I decided to order  through Voucher Codes as they were offering exactly the same deal with BT (3 months free, boost to 500Mb for one month & a £90 Reward Card) but they were also offering a £100 Amazon Gift Card therefore it was quite a bit more beneficial to just forget about getting the early cancellation fee waived and get the £100 Amazon Gift Card instead. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sounds like an amazing offer to be fair!

All the best with BT and hopefully we'll see you back at some point when we start doing FTTP. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
MC22
Rising Star

Hi, my BT Full Fibre and Digital Voice service was installed today and I can honestly say that the whole process was totally painless!

My Plusnet services continued right up to the installation with no downtime at all. My Plusnet landline number migrated across to Digital Voice with no issues whatsoever, the installation looks nice and tidy too.

Many thanks for all the help that I’ve received during my time with Plusnet, I may well come back in the future!

Happy Christmas.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @MC22, though we are sad to see you go I'm really pleased to hear you had a smooth transfer. 

We'd love to have you back in the future but in the meantime, all the best with your new provider.

Merry Christmas!

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Aa65
Grafter

Can someone please tell me how much I will have to pay in early termination charges.
I pay £22.99 a month and have 15 months left on my contract. Thanks
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hey @Aa65

Thanks a lot for getting in touch, I've just sent you a memo on the open fault ticket, which also explains what terminations fees you can expect if you'd like to cancel today. If you're wanting to cancel due to the issues on your line at the moment, I can confirm that these are being caused by a major service issue in the local area.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Aa65
Grafter

Iam still experiencing loss of connection 4 to 5 times a day which is annoying to say the least.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Aa65,

I'm sorry to hear that you're continuing to experience issues with the service. I can see that the service outage in your area is still ongoing and being investigated by our suppliers. Once this has been resolved the connection should return to normal, however if any issues persist then please don't hesitate to get back in touch and we'll be happy to investigate further.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Aa65
Grafter

Is there a time scale for when this issue will be resolved