Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculate Early Termination Fee

FIXED
andyt1970
Grafter

Re: Calculate Early Termination Fee

Hello, would it be possible for you to calculate my early termination fee as well please? I am on an 18 month package coming to an end on 1st April 2022.

Thanks.

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/HELP-Renewing-staying-with-Plusnet-when-contract-ru...

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @andyt1970,

No problem, I've had a look into this and raised a support ticket on your account, which can be accessed here. Smiley 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Aa65
Grafter

Hi. I am still having drop outs on my broadband even after open reach have been out.
On and off all day Sunday
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @Aa65

I'm really sorry to see you're having connection issues again. I've tested your line today and the tests aren't showing the cause for the drops, but I can definitely see them, so I'd like to arrange another engineer with you to investigate further.

Could drop me a reply onto the ticket logged Here with when you'll be available for a visit?

If you can post back once you've done so, I can make sure we book the engineer for you as soon as possible.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Aa65
Grafter

Afternoon is good thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Cheers, I've booked the engineer for you and I've updated the ticket 221369334 with the appointment details.

Let me know how it goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
lsh9410

Hi,

Are you able to email me with the cost of my early termination fee please?

Thanks

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hey there, thanks for getting in touch and I'm really sorry to hear that you're looking to leave, if there's anything we can do to have you reconsider, please let me know. Smiley 

In terms of the fees, we have a webpage that shows you how to calculate these, you'll find it here

If you have any issues with that, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to arrange a call back from our Customer Options Team. 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
lsh9410

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am looking to upgrade to FTTP which I do not think plusnet currently offer? I will be honest the early termination payment example is difficult to follow and I am left no wiser as to what my exact early termination fee will be?

Thanks,

Lsh

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 49

@lsh9410 

I assume WBC FTTP is showing in the left hand window of the following and Available is shown to the right.

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you move to BT or EE FTTP PlusNet will waive any early termination fees - you just need to let them know first.

As to PlusNet FTTP it is coming - it's just a question of when. A couple of days ago an Admin member of staff (not a Support bod) posted that he would be surprised if PlusNet FTTP wasn't available to order in the "very near future"

Brian

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ah fair enough, thanks for letting me know. 

As we're part of the BT Consumer Group, we'd actually be able to transfer you to either BT or EE if FTTP is available on the Openreach network. The cool thing here is that we'd also waive all early termination fees. If you're interested, let me know and I'll get our Customer Options Team to give you a call. 

Early Termination Fees are now something that are only really discussed with our Options Team as well, so give me a shout if you'd like me to arrange a call. Smiley 

Adam
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@bmc wrote:

If you move to BT or EE FTTP PlusNet will waive any early termination fees - you just need to let them know first.

Brian,

For clarity, a user MUST call COTS and ask them to initiate the FTTP transfer to BT/EE to have the ETCs waived.  Doing it one's self and then "letting them know" (either first or afterwards) will not get the ETCs waived ... though as we have seen reported elsewhere, BT might refund other provider's ETCs with a credit to the user's new BT account.

Indeed we wait with great anticipation for native Plusnet FTTP.

EDIT: Posts crossing with @adam945 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

lsh9410

Hi,

Yes I'd like to chat with the options team please

Thanks,

Lsh

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No problem at all, please send me a PM with a suitable contact number and I'll get the memo passed across, you'll get a call within the next 24 hours. Smiley 

Adam
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418
Moved: